As a leading OEM contract manufacturer of blow-molded products, Western Industries Plastic Products LLC has developed a network of core capabilities that allows us to assist customers with any stage of a plastics project, from design and process engineering through fabrication to complete supply chain management. This comprehensive range of in-house capabilities uniquely positions Western Industries as a single-source provider of integrated, customer-driven services that deliver the ultimate competitive advantage: A consistent quality product for lower overhead costs, with reduced time to market.
Our core manufacturing capabilities have established us as a leader in large-part production, and we continue to expand our range of expertise with sophisticated, state-of-the-art secondary equipment, including:
- 3-, 4-, and 6-axis CNC routers and robots
- Custom-built secondary tooling and fixtures
- The latest technology in material blending equipment
- Complete line of calibrated measuring equipment
- The most up-to-date testing and inspection equipment and procedures
For more information about our capabilities or to request a quote please feel free to fill out a Contact Us form located in the upper right hand corner of your screen.