Maintenance Mechanic Position Description –
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for servicing, maintaining, troubleshooting equipment and site property. Also responsible for making adjustments, mechanical and/or electrical repairs to machinery and equipment in a safe and efficient manner. This is a 3-2-2-3 rotating schedule, 5 pm to 5 am.
- Service and maintain the machinery on site.
- Perform general maintenance duties to maintain the site.
- Practice all safety guidelines, requirements, policies and report any and all unsafe conditions to a supervisor; take immediate steps to correct issue.
- Must function within a team environment.
- Perform required quality checks and ensure all production is conformed to specification.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance program.
- Be able to identify parts in all machinery.
- Follow all company policies and rules.
- Attend all team meetings as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be team oriented.
- Must be self-motivated and be flexible of job assignments.
- Must have good technical skills as well as strong interpersonal skills and be willing to continuously learn.
- Strong mechanical/electrical experience.
- Blow Molding experience preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Standing and/or walking continuously during entire shift.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. continuously and/or able to lift 80 lbs. occasionally.
- Activities could include but not limited to climbing, bending, stooping, kneeling, crawling above, under and around machinery and equipment.
- Climbing ladders, stairs and platforms to repair machines and equipment.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Company paid life insurance
- Competitive wages