Process Technician Position Description –
Process Technicians are responsible for the immediate operation of the blow molding equipment.
- Performs standard troubleshooting.
- Complete any and all adjustments or repairs on machinery.
- Complete preventative maintenance requirements.
- Complete quality control checks and help to maintain customer’s requirements.
- Must meet all required safety processes and procedures and make sure all safety devices are on equipment.
- Must have working knowledge of various products by following all material requirements and/or customer requests.
- Must attend all training sessions and/or weekly meetings.
- Complete all cleaning tasks as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have blow molding experience
- Must be team oriented.
- Must be self-motivated and be flexible of job assignments.
- Must have good technical skills as well as strong interpersonal skills and be willing to continuously learn.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Standing and/or walking continuously during entire shift.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. continuously and/or able to lift 80 lbs. occasionally.
- Activities could include but not limited to climbing, bending, stooping, kneeling, crawling above, under and around machinery and equipment.
- Handing/touching machine parts, controls, control panels, levers, switches continuously while working on machines.
- Must be able to reach, handle, grip and grasp, push and pull, use hand tools to diagnose and repair machinery.
- Climbing ladders, stairs and platforms to repair machines and equipment.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Life insurance
- Competitive wages