Quality Auditor Position Description –
The quality auditor is responsible for verifying conformance of product to specifications identified in the Quality Specification book for each part, rejecting nonconforming parts to be scrapped or approving conforming parts to be shipped. Performs First Part Approval, conducts In-Process Audits, Random Cosmetic Audits and updates Quality Management and Manufacturing Management as needed. Supports R&D activities regarding dimension testing, fit and function tests, as well as cosmetic audits. Documents audit results.
- Identify appropriate Quality Specification book for each product to be audited.
- Review specifications, blue prints, work directions and manufacturing notes in the Quality Specification book.
- Weigh each part and confirm that weight is within acceptable limits.
- Verify color of the part as indicated in the QS book.
- Take measurements of length, width, height and depart of part if needed.
- Inspect the part for cosmetic flaws.
- Must be team oriented.
- Must be self-motivated and be flexible of job assignments.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be willing to continuously learn.
- Blow molding experience preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Standing and/or walking continuously during entire shift.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. continuously and/or able to lift 80 lbs. occasionally.
- Activities could include but not limited to climbing, bending, stooping and kneeling.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Company paid life insurance
Apply online or in person at 22829 Smyer Rd, Winfield, KS 67156 M-F from 8am-5pm.