Come Join our Team!
Western Industries is a Leader in Blow Mold Plastic Products and has been in Operation for over 31 years! If you enjoy resolving challenges, continuous improvement and development, this is the place and position for you!!! We offer Great Benefits and Competitive Compensation based on experience.
Process Technician Position Description
Process Technicians are responsible for the immediate operation of the blow molding equipment. Working in coordination with Production, QA and other departments to produce quality blow mold plastic products. Troubleshoot and find root cause of issues and determining resolution. Ability to work as a collaborative team as well as independent on assigned projects.
- Performs standard troubleshooting.
- Complete any and all adjustments or repairs on machinery.
- Complete preventative maintenance requirements.
- Complete quality control checks and help to maintain customer’s requirements.
- Must meet all required safety processes and procedures and make sure all safety devices are on equipment.
- Must have working knowledge of various products by following all material requirements and/or customer requests.
- Must attend all training sessions and/or weekly meetings.
- Complete all cleaning tasks as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two (2) years of blow molding experience (Preferred).
- Prefer level III technical/mechanical experience.
- Possess strong mathematical skills.
- Be able to logically troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Must good communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills and be willing to continuously learn.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Standing and/or walking continuously during entire shift.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. continuously and/or able to lift 80 lbs. occasionally.
- Activities could include but not limited to climbing, bending, stooping, kneeling, crawling above, under and around machinery and equipment.
- Handing/touching machine parts, controls, control panels, levers, switches continuously while working on machines.
- Must be able to reach, handle, grip and grasp, push and pull, use hand tools.
- Climbing ladders, stairs and platforms to repair machines and equipment.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
Great Benefit Package:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
Please apply by submitting your resume via this site or email email@example.com, or call 620-705-5794 to schedule an appointment to apply in person at the Employment Center, 2289 Smyer Rd, Winfield, KS 67156, open Mon – Fri 8am to 4pm.