Western Industries is now offering an additional $1.00 per hour for Essential Worker pay!! We are seeking an experienced Cycle Count/Inventory Specialist to join our growing team.
We have great benefits and opportunities for advancement! Apply with us today!!
The main responsibilities of the Cycle Counter associate will be to maintain track of inventory and enter information into a inventory data base, verify receipts, complete investigations of missed product, locate lost product within various warehouses, check daily records, and count inventory for both company and customer owned products.
- Proficient in math
- Must have strong analytical thinking abilities
- Good communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proficient with computers and computer programs (Microsoft Office)
- Must have consistent work history
- Must be able to walk/stand for longs periods of time
- Occasionally lift and carry boxes/product
- Must be comfortable working in a warehouse environment
To apply, submit your resume via this site, or visit our Employment Center located on 22829 Smyer, Rd, Winfield, KS 67156. Open Mon – Fri from 8am to 4pm.