WESTERN INDUSTRIES IS NOW OFFERING A $500 NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS AFTER YOU COMPLETE 6 MONTHS OF EMPLOYMENT!!
PAY WILL BE BASED ON EXPERIENCE!!
Western Industries is now offering an additional $1.00 per hour for Essential Worker pay!!
The responsibilities of the Document Control Associate will be to implement and maintain document control procedures in the Quality Management System, under the direction of the Quality Manager. Gather, receive and process information from various departments on updated procedures and other documentation related to Quality. Move manual data to electronic data formats, and to ensure that such information is included in updated documents; ensure that obsolete documents are destroyed in accordance with the Quality Management System.
- Maintain updated and accurate documentation within the Quality Management System
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend blueprint, schematics and work instruction
- Complete instruction document updates as required to maintain quality standard
- Ability to use computer programs required for data entry and document updates
- Communicate with trainers and other departments in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently as well as a team
- Perform other tasks assigned within Quality Department
- Perform physical activity as required by assigned job task
- Fluent in reading and writing of Spanish Language (PREFERRED)
- 2 years experience in Manufacturing Quality Department
- 1 year of Document Control experience highly preferred
- 2 years of experience with computer programs such as Excel, Word and Email
- 2 years of experience reading blueprints, schematics and work instruction
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Stable work history
*Due to the high volume of applicants, only applicants that meet ALL of the job qualifications will be considered.
To apply submit your resume or apply in person at the Employment Center located on 22829 Smyer Rd, Winfield, KS, 67156. Open Mon – Fri from 8am to 4pm