We are seeking experienced Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, with electrical knowledge to join our team!
Pay is based on experience!!!!
Maintenance Mechanics are responsible for maintaining operation of plastic blow molding machines and other equipment. The Maintenance Mechanic will maintain and service mechanical equipment, machinery, and components. Perform skilled repair services of mechanical, electrical, building systems, and equipment. Conduct periodic inspections to evaluate requests for repair. Identify parts needed for replacement and place orders for parts as necessary. The mechanic will complete all work in accordance with Western Industries established safety procedures. Must be team orientated, have the ability to work independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function, possess strong communication skills and willingness to continue to learn.
- Minimum of 2 years of Industrial Maintenance Mechanic experience
- Knowledge of Plastic Blow Mold equipment preferred
- Strong Electrical knowledge preferred
- Stage III Mechanic experience
- Production/Manufacturing experience preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Stand and walk continuously
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds continuously and up to 80 pounds occasionally
- Activities include, but not limited to, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crawling above, under and around machinery and equipment
- Handling/touching machine parts, controls, controls panels , levers, switches continuously while working on machines
- Must be able to reach low and high, handle, grip/grasp, push and pull
- Working on platforms, off of ground level
- Work in confined spaces
- Hot and Cold temperatures
Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Short/Long Term Disability
Paid Holidays and Vacation
Western Industries is a tobacco, drug, and alcohol free workplace.
Please apply by submitting your resume via this site or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 620-705-5794 to schedule an appointment to apply in person at the Employment Center, 2289 Smyer Rd, Winfield, KS 67156, open Mon – Fri 8am to 4pm.