WESTERN INDUSTRIES IS NOW OFFERING A $500 NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS AFTER YOU COMPLETE 6 MONTHS OF EMPLOYMENT!!
PAY WILL BE BASED ON EXPERIENCE!
Western Industries is now offering an additional $1.00 per hour for Essential Worker pay!!
Western Industries has an opening for an Experienced Quality Control Associate!
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE, PERMANENT POSITION! Western Industries offers competitive pay, based on experience, full benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation and opportunity for advancement!
If you have 2 years of Experience working in a Quality Department and enjoy problem solving, using measurement tools, applying mathematical conversions, detailed work, and being part of a team that upholds high quality standards. This is a Great Opportunity!
The Quality Auditor position is responsible for using measuring tools, reading blueprints and schematics to perform quality checks and audits of products while in production, after production, and prior to final shipment to ensure all product meet quality requirements specifications. This position requires proficient math skills, ability to use precise measurement tools, understanding and reading blueprints. The quality auditor is required to communicate in a professional manner, work in conjunction with other department supervisors and associates, while upholding product quality standards.
- Must have 2 years of experience in Quality Control Department
- Excellent math skills (especially with fractions and decimals)
- Must have 2 years experience with measuring tools (tape measure, calipers, micrometers, ultrasonic thickness gauges)
- Must have 2 years experience with blueprints, schematics and Quality specifications
- Must be team oriented
- Must be self-motivated and be flexible with job assignments and schedule
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be willing to continuously learn
- Blow mold experience preferred
Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
401K/ W Match
Paid Holidays and Vacation
**Due to the large number of applicants, only applicants that meet ALL of the qualifications will be considered for the position.
Submit your resume or apply in person at The Employment Center 22829 Smyer Rd, Winfield, KS 67156, Open M-F 8am – 4pm